- Jump on board to experience the first-hand look at harbour conservation in Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari's new hands-on experience.
- What better way to inspire yourself, friends, family and children to take care of our marine environment than by getting them out on the water.
- Join the passionate marine-scientists for expert education and interactive research studies as you head out on the beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
- As an ecotourism company, they strive to provide an environmentally responsible travel experience where all customers can enjoy and appreciate nature with minimal impact on the environment.
- Boats depart daily, direct from the Viaduct in downtown Auckland.
Choose from four available dates:
- Saturday 1st December
- Sunday 2nd December
- Saturday 15th December
- Sunday 16th December