- Cruise on the magnificent Marlborough Sounds on board an Eko and embark on a scenic journey to Motuara Island.
- The expert team at Eko take you on a conservation-focused wildlife adventure like no other.
- With excellent commentary and a team who know all the best spots where you can see Hector dolphins, bottlenose or dusky dolphins as well as fur seals and loads of seabirds along your way to the Island.
- To top this trip off you'll jump off the boat and go for a one-hour nature lover's walk on Motuara Island.
- Located conveniently on Picton's main waterfront with car parking close by and only a 1-minute walk from the main street. Just look for the Dusky Dolphin outside our shop.
Choose from two options:
- $109 for one adult and one child
- $218 for two adults and two children