- Come cruise with Waikato River Explorer where you'll experience the calm waters of New Zealand’s longest inland waterway while sampling four wines courtesy of Kahurangi Estate Wines; breads and dips are also included.
- Departing each Saturday at either 3:00pm from Hamilton Gardens or 3.20pm from Waikato Museum, highlights include riverside art installations, bridges built in the 1880s, historic landing sites and the most unique view of Hamilton City with our Skippers providing entertaining commentary.
- Café meals are served onboard and their bar is fully licensed - payable to the merchant.
- As their cruise options frequently sell out, they advise contacting their booking office on (0800) 139-756 if you need a voucher for a specific date.
- This offer is subject to availability and is not available for groups of 10 or more people on a single booking.
- Due to the current government standards around COVID19, this service will be available in Level 2 with social distancing guidelines in place.
Grab a 60-minute Saturday wine tasting for two people for $60 from Waikato River Explorer.