- Come join the crew and get out on the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park water to enjoy nature in all its glory. It's sure to be the highlight of the kid's school holidays.
- Operating for over 17 years, AWADS provide locals and visitors alike the chance to experience first-hand the amazing whales and dolphins of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, departing daily direct from the Viaduct in downtown Auckland.
- Hang out with 'Skip' and his friendly crew - they are all marine-mammal experts, and are ready to answer any question you may have, so you can participate and learn all about marine conservation from real marine biologists.
- Add some excitement to the upcoming school holidays - this adventure will get your kids out of bed and onto the luxury 'Dolphin Explorer' catamaran for a magical day of whales, dolphins and conservation goodness.
- Marine-mammal guarantee - if the trip isn't up to their usual high standards they'll give you a complimentary voucher to come back and try again, absolutely free.
Choose from two options:
- $90 from Adult
- $50 for Child