- The only occasion in Hawke's Bay where you can taste beers from nearly all the regions local breweries freshly poured from the tap. You don't want to miss it!
- Local brews complemented by a large selection of outstanding beers from the rest of New Zealand, as well as special one-off BAD brews - there's not much more you could ask for.
- This event is set in the stunning gardens of historic Duart House, Havelock North's hidden gem, and is accompanied by live music, DJ tunes and hearty kai that matches perfectly with the brews.
- Check the Beer Appreciation Day Facebook Page to keep up with the ever-growing festival line-up.
- Be quick because as usual the good people at BAD have put a cap on tickets to minimise queues and ensure plenty of room for everyone, so be sure to secure yours early.
Grab an entry for two people to Beer Appreciation Day Duart House for $48 from Beer Appreciation Day (B.A.D).