- The Electric Avenue celebrates the EV revolution and all things electric
- A 2018 Supercar that will have even the most ardent automobile lovers in awe
- The Driven Hall will be the country’s premier automotive hall with major brands and automotive products
- The Mammoth Action Arena brings together some of the world’s best extreme sport athletes
- World FMX Superstar - Levi Sherwood will attempt the first double back-flip on a motorcycle at Big Boys Toys
- BMX legend – Jed Mildon will drop from the 8m Mammoth Mega Ramp
- The Jack Daniels BBQ Alley featuring the Brothers of the Grill BBQ competition
- A Music Zone featuring instruments, audio, musicians and more
- The CCNZ Construction Zone will showcase big machinery in an interactive format
- The Lifestyle & Electronics Hall with the latest in laptops, gaming, VR and technology, as well as a range of lifestyle products
- The movie car from a classic 1990’s film - the Pacer from Wayne’s World
- The Ultimate Garage is a classic kiwi garage with hot rods, classic cars, machinery and more
- Feature Halls such as the Automania Showcase
- Competitions such as the Auckland Excavator Champs and Auckland Strongman Series
About Big Boys Toys:
New Zealand’s iconic lifestyle show celebrates its 20th Anniversary from 16-18 November at the ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane with some special innovation and entertainment to mark the occasion. The 20th Anniversary show has six halls packed with the latest and greatest products and services allowing you to experience, explore, see and buy the brands you love.
Experience NZ’s premier automotive show in the DRIVEN Hall, with year’s Supercar sure to have all lovers of automobiles in awe! We welcome the electric vehicle revolution to the show with the Electric Avenue and Mammoth Action Arena brings together some of the best extreme athletes in the world, including world FMX superstar – Levi Sherwood attempting a double backflip on a motorcycle.
So get your mates together and head on down to this year's must-attend November event.
Valid from Nov 16, 2018
Expires Nov 16, 2018
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Coupon valid for one day only - Friday 16th November. One coupon is valid for the number of people stipulated. Printed coupon must be presented at the venue for entry. Children aged 5-12 years are $5, and kids under 5 are free (limit 2 children per paying adult. Additional child tickets can be purchased at gate for $5. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.