Dates and Times:
- Friday, 1 November 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturday, 2 November 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Sunday, 3 November 10.00am – 6.00pm
- The DRIVEN Hall is the country’s premier automotive hall with major brands and products
- The Electric Avenue showcases all things electric from EV’s to E-Bikes and E-Scooters
- The 2019 Supercar will have automobile lovers in awe!
- The Action Arena features some of the world’s best extreme sport athletes
- World FMX Superstar – Levi Sherwood
- The Lifestyle and Electronics Hall has the latest in gaming and technology, and a range of lifestyle products
- The BBT Garage features hot rods, classic cars, tools, machinery, and more
- The DRIVEN Racing Championship
- The CCNZ Construction Zone will showcase big machinery in an interactive format
- World BMX legend – Jed Mildon performing spectacular tricks from the 8m BMX Mega Ramp
- One of most iconic television cars ever – the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard
- A major Combative Robotics Competition
- The latest in Virtual Reality
- Electric Vehicle Test Rides and Drives
- Medieval Fighting National Champs
- Auckland Excavator Champs and Auckland Strongman Series
About Big Boys Toys:
Big Boys Toys, New Zealand’s iconic show celebrates its 21st birthday this year from 1-3 November at the ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane with some special innovation and entertainment to mark the occasion. This year’s 21st birthday event will showcase the “latest and greatest” in products and services from the Automotive, Lifestyle and Consumer Electronics industries. The show has six halls filled with products allowing you to see, try and buy the brands you love, and uncover some new favourites. The Driven Hall is NZ’s premier automotive hall, featuring vehicles and motorcycles you can drive home to those you dream of owning. This year’s supercar is arguably the greatest ever seen at Big Boys Toys, and will have automobile lovers in awe. The Electric Avenue features all things electric including the latest electric vehicles, E-Bikes, and E-Scooters, and the chance to test drive the latest EVs and E-Bikes. The show’s Lifestyle and Electronics Hall features an array of lifestyle items, high-quality audio, and the latest in gaming, Virtual Reality and technology. It includes a major Combat Robotics competition. The Action Arena will enthral visitors of all ages with an extreme sports show. The show features the world’s best FMX rider – Levi Sherwood, BMX superstar Jed Mildon performing his array of tricks from an 8m high mega ramp, and cars being dropped from over 80m in the TCNZ Car Drops. A huge Construction Zone will showcase the big machinery from the industry in an interactive format, and the Auckland Excavator Operator Champs.
Valid from Nov 1, 2019
Expires Nov 3, 2019
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Coupon valid for one day between 1st-3rd November. One coupon is valid for the number of people stipulated. Printed coupon must be presented at the venue for entry. Children aged 5-12 years are $5, and kids under 5 are free (limit 2 children per paying adult). Additional child tickets can be purchased at gate for $5. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.