- The New Zealand Agricultural Show is the largest agricultural and pastoral show in the country, attracting over 100,000 visitors every year.
- The New Zealand Agricultural Show follows in the footsteps of 159 years of history, bringing a touch of tradition to the city and celebrating all that is great about rural life. Brought to you by the Canterbury A&P Association.
- More than just farming displays and competitions, the show is packed full of live entertainment, carnival rides, food and wine, cute animals, retail sites and so much more.
- Visit the Town & Country Bar offering the best in craft beers & cocktails
- Tantalise your taste buds with enticing smells from the first BBQ competition.
- Be prepared for cuteness overload in the Hazlett Farmyard: young or old - everyone loves puppies, piglets, bunnies and lambs.
- Soak up the sun on the Village Green with live music from local Kiwi bands.
- More of an adrenaline junkie? Experience the rush of the motorbikes as you watch Australasia's top riders show off their Endurocross skills or get up close to the action with daily live woodchopping competitions.
- Adult entry pass includes complimentary entry for up to five children.
Grab a pre-sale entry pass to The NZ Agricultural Show.
Choose from six options:
- $22 for a One Day Pass - Adult plus up to Five Children
- $11 for a One Day Pass - Student
- $11 for a One Day Pass - Senior
- $61 for a Three Day Pass - Adult plus up to Five Children
- $28 for a Three Day Pass - Student
- $28 for a Three Day Pass - Senior