- Does Taupo appreciate beer (and cider)? We definitely think so.
- So Beer Appreciation Day are bringing some of their favourite local and not-so-local breweries and cideries to Riverside Park to make sure.
- There'll be special one-off BAD brews, newly released tasty beverages and hard-to-find brews that you will love.
- This event is set in the stunning surrounds of Riverside park, amongst the trees on the banks of the mighty Waikato, and is accompanied by live music, DJ tunes and hearty kai that matches perfectly with the brews.
- Follow breaking news here to keep up with the ever-growing festival line up.
- Click the 'buy' button now and bring a friend along to sample a truly superb selection of beer and cider.
- Be quick because as usual the good people at BAD have put a cap on tickets to minimise queues and ensure plenty of room for everyone, so be sure to secure yours early
- Valid on 22nd February 2020.
Grab an entry for two people to Beer Appreciation Day Riverside craft beer and cider festival including tasting notes and tokens for one beer each for $40 at Beer Appreciation Day (B.A.D).