- There's a reason Rainbow's End is an iconic kiwi recreation destination, and there's no time like the present to find out exactly why that's the case with today's great offer.
- Make the trip to Auckland to experience a full day of family fun, excitement and adrenaline that will not be forgotten in a hurry.
- Whether you're on the hunt for pure adrenaline by riding the Stratosfear and Fearfall, or taking along the whole family to get amongst classics like Gold Rush and the Enchanted Forest Log Flume, if you're a fan of fun then you'll be right at home.
- Keep well fuelled and supersize your savings by grabbing the option to include a fantastic Hunger Buster meal too - see below for the full range of different super-tasty selections available.
- For a great memento of what's sure to be a great day out, you'll definitely want to grab the option to include one of their great Gold Rush or Log Flume photo packages too.
- If you haven't visited for a while now is a great time to make a weekend of it and see all of the amazing changes at Rainbow's End – a brand new front gate, recent thrill rides like the Stratosfear and the Invader and brand new Dodgems and Family karts as well. So much to do, it's fun on demand.
Choose from Four Options:
- $35 for a Superpass to Rainbow's End
- $46 for a Superpass and one Hunger Buster meal
- $48.50 for a Superpass and one Photo Package
- $59.50 for a Superpass, one Hunger Buster meal and one Photo Package