- Summer has the country in its grips so get out on the big blue and enjoy what it has to offer.
- Their team, and their vessels, Ratahi and Te Kuia, have a great reputation for giving you a fishing experience to remember. The large vessels offer all round seating and protection from the weather.
- Whether you're a fully kitted-out enthusiast or an absolute amateur, they've got you covered. You can organise gear hire before you set sail, including a trace with hooks and a sinker as well as a trusty rod and reel.
- Bait is available for purchase on board and they're happy to provide assistance if you need it.
- There are options for a full day, half day and evening fishing trips. Just let the team at Ocean Charters know which you prefer at time of booking.
- With adult, child and family coupons available, you can go solo or take whoever you like - it's an ideal bonding experience for mates, a fantastic team building or end of year function idea for businesses, an option for Stag and Hen parties or a family day out.
Grab an eight-hour fishing trip from Blue Ocean Charters.
Choose from three options:
- $80 for an adult
- $55 for a child (5-12 years old)
- $280 for two adults and two children