- Just because it's winter, doesn't mean the fish are cuddled up escaping the cold. No, it's still game on.
- Winter is perfect for catching the renowned tarakihi, while snapper, kahawai, John Dory and kingfish still abound as well.
- The team at Blue Ocean Charters have a great reputation for giving you a fishing experience to remember. The large vessels offer all-round seating and protection from the weather.
- Head out by yourself, your mates or family and with options for any size group up to 25 people, even organise your next work function that all your colleagues will love.
- Make sure you bring your own rod and bait, but don't worry, if you don't have your own gear you can hire gear and purchase bait on board.
Grab a half-day winter fishing trip special from Blue Ocean Charters.
Choose from four options:
- $80 for an Adult
- $60 for a Child
- $240 for a Family Pass incl. Two Adults & Two Children
- $1,300 for a Group of up to 25 People on a Private Charter