- No matter your level of experience, first-time fisher or a seasoned veteran, a Pete Lamb Fishing charter is an ideal way to get out on the West Coast and catching kaimoana whether it be for a bucks parties, family outing, or corporate event.
- Now operating on the West Coast, Pete Lamb offers Inshore and even full-day Cook Strait deepwater options, making this deal perfect for any seafarer and any schedule.
- All options come with fishing rod hire, bait and sausages, bread, tea and coffee will be provided on each trip to keep you fuelled. For full day trips, the sausages are upgraded to a BBQ lunch.
- You'll get access to prized fishing spots, maps and GPS spots in relation to the type of fishing you're into such as Imaps of where to fish on the south, west, east coast and harbour of Wellingtotn.
- Info on gear, techniques, bait, time of year and species will also be provided with all the information here. After the fishing trip, Pete is happy to email every voucher recipient GPS coordinates of good boat or shore fishing spots, with information about how to catch the fish of their dreams!
- The boat departs from Mana Marina, Pascoe Ave, Porirua - see below for departure times.
- Due to the current government standards around COVID19, this service will be available in Level 2 with social distancing guidelines in place.
Choose from three options:
- $99 for a four-hour west coast fishing trip for one including gear hire and bait
- $125 for a six-hour west coast inshore fishing trip in Cook Strait for one including gear hire and bait
- $175 for a full day deep water charter in Cook Strait for one including gear hire, bait and BBQ lunch