- The perfect half-day trip to spend some relaxing and fun times out on the beautiful coast of the Coromandel.
- You don't have to keep this a trip for just you and a mate, make it a fun outing for up to four people.
- Fish the Firth of Thames leaving from Kawakawa Bay twice from Monday - Friday, 7.30am and 12.30pm.
- Both sides of the Firth of Thames are famous for fast frantic snapper fishing.
- Reel Tuff provides the gear you need to reel in the whoppers so just bring yourself, a good waterproof jacket, warm clothes and suitable footwear.
- With only a 30 - 40-minute travel time from leaving the port to when your rods hit the water, you'll be reeling in the goods in no time!
Grab a half-day fishing charter from Reel Tuff Sport Fishing.
Choose from four options:
- $95 for one person
- $190 for two people
- $285 for three people
- $380 for four people