- Spend a half-day with your mates reeling in some beauties in the Coromandel.
- Why not go ahead and hire the whole boat for a private charter of up to 12 people.
- Fish the mussel farms leaving from Kawakawa Bay twice daily, 7.30am and 12.30pm.
- On both sides of the Firth of Thames, the mussel farms are famous for fast frantic snapper fishing.
- Reel Tuff provides the gear you need to reel in the whoppers so just bring yourself, a good waterproof jacket, warm clothes and fully covered footwear.
- Weekends book up very quickly, so make sure to call ahead to schedule your fun day out on the water. Weekdays, however, are normally more open for booking and could be a great option for you to get out and fish.
Grab a half-day fishing charter from Reel Tuff Sport Fishing.
Choose from six options:
- $89 for one person
- $178 for two people
- $267 for three people
- $356 for four people
- $445 for five people
- $890 for a private charter (up to 12 people)