- The perfect Father's Day half-day trip to spend some relaxing and fun times out on the beautiful coast of the Coromandel.
- You don't have to keep this a trip for just you and dad, make it a fun outing for everyone and hire the whole boat for a private charter of up to 12 people.
- Fish the mussel farms leaving from Kawakawa Bay twice from Monday - Thursday, 7.30am and 12.30pm.
- On both sides of the Firth of Thames, the mussel farms are famous for fast frantic snapper fishing.
- Reel Tuff provides the gear you need to reel in the whoppers so just bring yourself, a good waterproof jacket, warm clothes and fully covered footwear.
- With only a 30 - 40-minute travel time from leaving the port to when your rods hit the water, you'll be reeling in the goods in no time!
Grab a half-day fishing charter from Reel Tuff Sport Fishing.
Choose from six options:
- $89 for one person
- $178 for two people
- $267 for three people
- $356 for four people
- $445 for five people
- $890 for a private charter (up to 12 people)