- This classic trip serves up everything that is special about the Abel Tasman National Park, while also offering the perks of full catering and an experienced guide.
- The Five Day Classic allows time to really get to know the park. Five days in the National Park allows the freedom to showcase the gems of the park on the best tides and weather conditions.
- They have hand picked their most experienced guides who will take you where few others get to go. Their guides have the time to share their depth of knowledge about this beautiful coastal environment.
- You'll stay in the best beach side campsites and explore the coast by sea and land. Each trip is unique and we tailor your journey to your interests, the weather and tide conditions.
- With no set itinerary, their aim is simply to introduce you to as many of the following highlights: Fisherman Island, Adele Island, Cleopatras Pool, the Pitt Head Loop Walk, Falls River, Tonga Island,Tonga Island Marine Reserve, various lagoons, Shag Harbour, Awaroa Inlet, the sky walk, and if we’re lucky even Separation Point for the really energetic. And then there are the secret spots... there will be plenty of adventure and relaxation and much more.
- This is a fully catered trip which includes all meals and snacks for the journey. Highlights include fresh plunger coffee, local wines beer and juices. They cook with seasonal ingredients and where possible we source them locally. Vegetarian and dietary requirements can be catered for, please ask at time of booking.
Grab an Abel Tasman soul five-day fully guided and catered kayak experience for one person from Abel Tasman Kayaks.
Choose from two options:
- $899 for 30th January departure
- $949 for 8th of March departure