- Beckoning all outdoor enthusiasts, grab a voucher, pack a bag, head to lake District Adventures and make the most of New Zealand's stunning scenery with a full day adventure you're sure to adore.
- Come along for the ride of your life as you witness the great views and spectacular bush along the Waikato River from an exciting mountain bike perspective.
- Starting at Lake District Adventures base on Horahora Road, you'll paddle over to the old submerged Horahora Village and the Dam that produced electricity for the early Waihi goldfields.
- Learn the history of the village, admire the stunning fauna and let the bird life enchant you as enjoy the serenity of being on the water.
- Perfect for families and groups who want a memorable experience that people from all walks of life will appreciate.
Grab a full-day adventure including mountain biking the Waikato river trail and kayaking lake Karapiro from Lake District Adventures.
Choose from six options:
- $30 for one-person (bring your own bike)
- $49 for one-person (+bike hire)
- $55 for two-people (bring your own bike)
- $95 for two-people (+bike hire)
- $99 for four-people (bring your own bike)
- $169 for four-people (+bike hire)