- When it comes to nocturnal illumination, glow worms are absolutely where it's at. Experience up close the beauty of nature's fairy lights on this three-hour glow worm tour.
- You'll meet up at Epworth Camp before kayaking down the picturesque Waikato River, all the while basking in the stunning twilight.
- Stay toasty warm next to the fire pit while you wait for the sun to go down with a glass of wine or hot chocolate, a cheese board and delicious s’mores.
- Suitable for anyone from five years old with trips running every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening, it's a unique experience perfect for the whole family.
- To ensure you have the best and safe experience out there, The Boat Shed Kayaks are an Adventure Mark safety audit certified company.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a three-hour glow worm adventure kayak trip from The Boatshed Kayaks - Lake Karapiro, Cambridge.
Choose from four options:
- $89 for an adult (13-years and up)
- $65 for a child (5-12 years)
- $155 for two adults
- $239 for a family pass (two adults & two children)