- Experience premium kayaking in the Heart of the Abel Tasman National Park.
- Enjoy a scenic Vista Cruise to Wilson Abel Tasman’s private Torrent Bay Lodge, your base for this civilised adventure. Then kayak to explore some of the most scenic parts of the coast.
- On the golden sands of Torrent Bay, your guide introduces you to your stable double kayak with all equipment supplied. After full instruction it’s on to the water to explore sculptured granite shorelines fringed by lush forest, tranquil lagoons and offshore islands.
- View seals and sea birds relaxing in the sun or diving into the crystal azure blue waters.
- Watch out for Little Blue Penguins. Try kayak sailing on a favourable breeze.
- Your experienced guide will design your day to make the most of tides and weather conditions.
- Stop at a golden beach for a relaxed lunch break (bring your picnic lunch or pre order one).
- At the end of the day, freshen up with a hot shower at Torrent Bay Lodge before your scenic cruise back to Kaiteriteri.
- Whatever the weather on the day, you can be sure that the friendly and experienced team at Wilsons Abel Tasman will make your tour one to remember.
Grab a beaches, bays and seals guided day kayak tour from Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park.
Choose from two options:
- $156 for an adult
- $108 for a child (12-14 years)