- Arrival: 7.00am
- Start point: Whakahoro, Ohinepane, Taumaranui
- Endpoint: Pipiriki, Whanganui
- Onsite river briefing
- Once you’ve finished your trip they’ll pick you up at Pipiriki at 2.00 PM and transport
- Arriving back around 3.00pm
- Places to stay: Doc Campsites, Doc Huts, Bridge To Nowhere Lodge (extra charges apply)
- Equipment: along with your rental they will also provide waterproof barrels, life jackets, pelican case, paddles, ropes, bailers and map
About Yeti Tours
Want to be isolated from the outside world? When you are isolated in the wilderness you want to be reassured you are inexperienced hands. Yeti Tours have a 30+-year history of canoe tours on the Whanganui River, being one of the first to offer clients freedom hire and guided trips on this remarkable waterway.
You will enjoy Yeti Tours attention to detail, and success in achieving a professional client-focused adventure experience. Yeti Tours is a leading operator on the Whanganui River.
Over the last 30+ years, and since the creation of the Whanganui National Park in 1987, there have been many changes to the facilities available to canoeists paddling the river. However, at Yeti Tours, we still have the same philosophy of providing our clients with a never to be forgotten wilderness experience.
Valid from Dec 6, 2019
Expires Mar 31, 2021
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used by one person in one visit. Price is per-person. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Children and adults are at the same prices. Min age 5 years. Solo travellers will be grouped together for safety reasons. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.