- Saturdays 9.30 - 10.15am
- Led by a dedicated team of instructors, this class will have you and your pre-schooler on their feet in no time showcasing their talent.
- Enjoy sharing in the joy and journey of your preschool child”s discovery of movement, coordination and musicality in an imaginative class which uses storytelling through mime and the use of props and costumes along with a few sassy Jazz Dance numbers. You will see their confidence build week by week.
- Tuesday 4.00 - 4.45pm, Thursday 4.45 - 5.45pm and Saturday 11.00 - 11.45am - valid for same class each week
- This class is a favourite among our four to seven-year-old students. Everyone loves the opportunity to explore new dance styles. Both Jazz and basic Acro are incorporated into this class. Students will also be introduced to the ABT National Training Curriculum.
- This program builds on the young child’s discovery of movement and physical understanding. The focus of coordination and musicality are augmented with the introduction of agility, flexibility and balance, correct posture, correct use of feet and legs into the classes.
- The expression of enjoyment and fun through the use of games and thoughtful role play assist in continuing to build the dancers.
- confidence and ability step by step while also mastering the early classical vocabulary. Our amazing tutors make sure everyone gets individual attention while keeping the class collaborative.
About Canterbury Ballet:
Canterbury Ballet is an American Ballet Theatre (ABT) affiliated school incorporating the ABT curriculum into their training programs.
To facilitate each student’s right to achieve their full potential and realise their goals irrespective of race, colour, creed or religious beliefs, in a challenging learning environment that respects individual needs.
When you decide to join Canterbury Ballet, you will enjoy working with the wonderful professional teachers at a fully-equipped facility. Whether you’re a talented tiny dancer, a teenager with dreams and ambition or a dedicated young professional trainee looking to improve your technique and pathway opportunities, you will find what you need at Canterbury Ballet.
The Canterbury Ballet dancer has the opportunity to train in multiple forms of dance including Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Character and so much more.
The Dance Training at the Canterbury Ballet School progresses in levels appropriate to the age, maturity and dance expertise of each student. Students will elevate to higher levels at the conclusion of each year, in a systematic and progressive manner.
The daily operations of the school are overseen by its Founder and Director, Taisia Missevich.
For 35 years students from Canterbury Ballet have gone on to dance with world-renowned Ballet and Dance Companies including Royal New Zealand Ballet, The English National Ballet, Australian Ballet, Victorian State Ballet, Vienna Opera Ballet, San Diego Ballet, Footnote Dance Company, Dresden Opera Ballet, Ballet European, San Diego Ballet, Paul Taylor, Princess Cruise Lines, Ayton Ballet.
Valid from Feb 18, 2020
Expires Jun 30, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 4 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for ten consecutive weeks after booking. Redeem by 30 June 2020. Preschooler: Saturdays 9.30 - 10.15am. Young Dancers: Tuesday 4.00 - 4.45pm, Thursday 4.45 - 5.45pm and Saturday 11.00 - 11.45am - choose one class, valid for the same class each week. Not valid on public holidays. Non-transferable. All classes must be redeemed by the original recipient only. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Mobile Service Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.