- In a country surrounded by water, swimming is a skill that is integral to a lifetime of safety and enjoyment in the water.
- Introducing your child to water at an early age is a great way for them to build confidence in and around water.
- Starfish Swim School offers classes from as young as 6-months to 5 years old. They have a great team of teachers who pride themselves on their ability to relate to all children and their standard of teaching.
- With a heated pool of 30 degrees, and classes available for infants of any skill level, Starfish Swim School offer a warm, safe and inclusive learning environment for all.
- Water Babies classes have a maximum of seven children in each group and the Pre-School have two children in each of their 15-minute classes.
- Offering a whole 10-week consecutive term of classes one day a week starting on April 30th, get your little ones smiling and paddling in the water.
Grab a 10-week term swimming lessons from Starfish Swim School.
Choose from two options:
- $69 for Water Babies Swimming Lessons 6-Month to 3 Years
- $79 for Pre-School Swimming Lessons 3-5 Years