- Summer is all about sunshine, fun, and swimming.
- Head down to the Tepid Baths for the next school holidays and gain confidence in the water by learning to swim - there's literally classes for everyone from preschoolers to adults.
- Having operated for over 100 years and with the winner of the 2017 Auckland Council Pools and Leisure Swim Instructor of the Year teaching at The Tepid Pools, you can ensure you are learning from the best.
- The pools and the entire centre is fully accessible with wheelchair lifts or ramps into the pools and an elevator for the changing rooms.
- There is no time like the present to learn how to swim, so book in now for one, two, or three weeks of classes.
Grab 'Learn to Swim' classes for preschoolers, children or adults at Tepid Baths Pools and Leisure Centre.
Choose from three options:
- $39 for five classes (one week)
- $69 for ten classes (two weeks)
- $89 for 15 classes (three weeks)