- If your kid's been watching the world's best and saying "I could do that", give them the chance to try with this great training programme.
- Devised by Oceania Player of the Century, Wynton Rufer, this is an opportunity for kids to improve their eye-feet coordination. The talented coaches will continue to monitor kids' skill level. Kids will be invited to the academy if coaches feel they are ready for the challenge.
- Programmes are held in two different weeks and each session contains four sessions. Head on down for a few hours of fun and games over four days.
- All the kids need to bring is a ball, boots, shin pads, a change of clothes and a drink and snack.
- Open for children aged 5 - 8 years old.
Grab entry to a "Grassroots" WYNRS Soccer Program for Term One for one child for just $69 from Wynton Rufer Soccer School of Excellence.
Choose from two options:
- Week 1: Tuesday (14th of January) - Friday (17th of January) , 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Week 2: Tuesday (21st of January) - Friday (24th of January), 9.00am - 12.00pm