- If your kid's been watching the world's best and saying "I could do that", give them the chance to try with this great training programme.
- Devised by Oceania Player of the Century, Wynton Rufer, this is an opportunity for kids to improve their eye-feet coordination. The talented coaches will continue to monitor kids' skill level. Kids will be invited to the academy if coaches feel they are ready for the challenge.
- Programmes are held 17th - 20th April at Melville Park, Epsom from 9am - 12.00pm and 24th - 27th April. Head on down for a few hours of fun and games over four days (no training on 25th April due to Anzac Day).
- All the kids need to bring is a ball, boots, shin pads, a change of clothes and a drink and snack.
- Open for children aged 5 - 9 years old.
Grab entry to a "Grassroots" WYNRS Soccer Program for Term One for one child for just $69 from Wynton Rufer Soccer School of Excellence.
Choose from two options:
- Week 1 (Tuesday 17th April - Friday 20th April)
- Week 2 (Tuesday 24th April - Friday 27th April) - No Training on 25th April Anzac Day