- Played outdoors on their Area 51 field, you’ll be ducking and diving between aliens, crashed UFO’s, rockets, craters and mysterious mounds in an “out of this world” Laser Tag battle.
- Laser guns shoot infrared beams, each shot is recorded by your headband supplied with your laser gun.
- New outdoor Combat Laser Tag is super safe with a focus on shooting tactics in a great outdoor environment
- Suitable for ages 7 and over, with no impact so great for everyone.
- Situated right next to Auckland International Airport, Lock N Load Adventures is just a short drive both from Auckland and Manukau CBD's.
Grab a one-hour outdoor combat laser tag pass for one person for $20 from Lock 'n' Load Adventures.