- Add some extra fun to your weekend, and play an epic one-hour session of outdoor combat laser tag with your mates.
- Played outdoors on their Area 51 field, you’ll be ducking and diving between aliens, crashed UFO’s, rockets, craters and mysterious mounds in an “out of this world” Laser Tag battle.
- Laser guns shoot infrared beams, each shot is recorded by your headband supplied with your laser gun.
- New outdoor Combat Laser Tag is super safe with a focus on shooting tactics in a great outdoor environment.
- Suitable for ages seven and over, with no impact so great for everyone.
- Situated right next to Auckland International Airport, Lock'n'Load Adventures is just a short drive both from Auckland and Manukau CBD's.
- Valid weekends only, see below for times.
- Check out their paintball deal here, and their archery deal here.
Grab a one-hour outdoor combat laser tag pass from Lock’n'Load Adventures.
Choose from five options:
- $42 for two people
- $81 for four people
- $117 for six people
- $150 for eight people
- $175 for ten people