- With 18 mini golf holes built right inside a beautiful park, Enchanted Forest has been one of Auckland's best-kept secrets for years.
- Pick up a round of 18 holes, at this much-loved course for a great price and as a perfect activity for the school holidays.
- Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills; it doesn't matter how big or small, old or young you are, you're guaranteed a whole lot of fun hitting balls into holes – or trying to, at least.
- If the kids wanna join in, you'll be pleased to know under fives can play for just $5 when playing with you.
- If you're working up a bit of a sweat, just find yourself a cool, shady spot under the trees where you can enjoy an ice cream or ice cold drink from their onsite canteen.
- You don't need to make a booking, and spectators are welcome; it really couldn't be easier.
Grab 18 fun-filled holes of mini golf at Enchanted Forest Mini Golf.
Choose from eight options:
- $9 for one person
- $18 for two people
- $27 for three people
- $36 for four people
- $45 for five people
- $54 for six people
- $63 for seven people
- $72 for eight people