- With 18 mini golf holes built right inside a beautiful park, Enchanted Forest has been one of Auckland's best-kept secrets for years.
- Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills; it doesn't matter how big or small, old or young you are, you're guaranteed a whole lot of fun hitting balls into holes – or trying to, at least.
- If the kids wanna join in, you'll be pleased to know under fives can play for just $5 when playing with you.
- If you're working up a bit of a sweat, just find yourself a cool, shady spot under the trees where you can enjoy an ice cream or ice cold drink from their onsite canteen.
- Enchanted Forest Mini Golf is open six days, you don't need to make a booking, and spectators are welcome; it really couldn't be easier.
- Please note that due to the current nationwide restrictions in place for non-essential businesses, GrabOne has ensured an extended validity period of this offer to 29th May, 2020.
Grab 18 fun-filled holes of mini golf at Enchanted Forest Mini Golf.
Choose from eight options:
- $8 for one person
- $16 for two people
- $24 for three people
- $32 for four people
- $40 for five people
- $48 for six people
- $56 for seven people
- $64 for eight people