- Take a novel approach to gift-giving, and treat your better half to a fun-filled evening of night-time mini-golf.
- Pop in after 6.00pm and experience the magic of nighttime golfing – twinkling fairy lights, fantastic music, colourful laser lights, groovy fog machine and dazzling disco lights, will help set the scene and illuminate your way.
- Alternatively, pick up a family pass and come along with the whole family – valid for two adults and up to three children.
- Let the kids play with the friendly bunnies, or play around them as they lie on the greens. For an extra special treat, let the kids loose on Rotorua Mini Golf's much-loved bubble machine.
- Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills – generally, the worse you are the more fun you'll have.
Grab one round of night-time mini golf from Mini Golf Rotorua.
Choose from three options:
- $9 for one adult (after 6.00pm)
- $7 for one child (after 6.00pm)
- $29 for a family pass (two adults and up to three children) (after 6.00pm)