- Take the whole family out for a bit of fun with a round of mini golf.
- This safari and T-Rex alley is located on Tamaki Drive, next to the sparkling waters of Waitemata Harbour.
- The place has been renovated in the past 12 months and is now themed off the Serengeti plains of Africa.
- Although you won't see a real-life one, the course features a five-metre high T-Rex along with other dinosaur figures, adding to the fantastic and exciting environment.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a round of mini golf from Lilliputt Minigolf.
Choose from six options:
- $9 for one-person
- $18 for two people
- $27 for three people
- $36 for four people
- $45 for five people
- $54 for six people