- Take your mind off your schedule and your eyes off your watch for a little while; spend a little time exploring the rich history of the devices we use to measure time.
- With over 1400 timepieces on display from ancient Greek water clocks to self-winding clocks, and even clocks that make the tea, there’s something to entertain everyone.
- Discover why clocks tick, why there are 24 hours in a day, why clocks go “clockwise”, how cuckoo clocks “cuckoo”, why we call them “grandfather” clocks and much more.
- The Children will really enjoy the clock hunt where they search for particular clocks among the hundreds on display.
Grab Claphams National Clock Museum entries from Claphams National Clock Museum.
Choose from two options:
- $10 for two adult entries
- $15 for a family pass - two adults and up to four children