- Here's something for every member of the family in one very special place.
- Spend a whole day together exploring the Whangarei Museum, Northland's only nocturnal Kiwi House, and some gorgeous Victorian heritage buildings.
- Watch the Kiwi's feeding at 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm - you'll also get to listen to a knowledgeable keepers talk as you're watching.
- The flexible family pass is valid for two adults and up to three school-aged children, or one adult and up to four school-aged children - preschoolers are free of charge.
- Pack a picnic and enjoy all that this 25-hectare site has to offer in the beautiful warm weather.
- Keep the kids occupied during the school holidays or weekends with a family pass.
Grab entry to Kiwi North Whangarei from Kiwi North.
Choose from two options:
- $30 for a family pass
- $25 for two adults pass