- Take a trip down memory lane and admire the Packard Motor Museum in all its glory.
- A true time keep of slices of history in the industrial revolution.
- The Packard Motor Museum pays tribute to automotive history from over the years with everything from Packard cars to classic motorcycles, English cars, trucks, army vehicles and militaria, fire engines, steam and traction engines, earth moving machinery and more.
- Open Wednesday - Saturday so you can come and explore whenever suits you.
Grab entry to a two-hour tour of the world's largest packard motor collection at The Packard Motor Museum.
Choose from two options:
- $20 for two entries
- $30 for a family pass (two adults and two children under 12 yrs)