- Feast your eyes on the magnificent sculptures, gardens and works of art throughout the Sculptureum, with three sculpture gardens extending over 1.5km of flat paths.
- For the animal lover, visit one of the five aviaries home to spectacular Red Golden Pheasants, colourful Gouldian Finches, Parrots and Lovebirds.
- The Sculptureum is world-class, and only a few minutes drive from the lovely Matakana village, North of Auckland.
- Don't worry about the weather, get together a group of friends and come on down to admire the spectacles - they're open rain or shine with plenty of umbrellas to borrow and six indoor art galleries to view.
Grab an annual pass for unlimited entry to Sculptureum attractions including galleries & gardens at Sculptureum.
Choose from four options:
- $50 for an Annual Pass for One Person
- $100 for an Annual Pass for Two People
- $150 for an Annual Pass for Three People
- $200 for an Annual Pass for Four People