- Feast your eyes on the magnificent sculptures, gardens and works of art throughout the Sculptureum, with three sculpture gardens extending over 1.5km of flat paths.
- For the animal lover, visit the five on-site aviaries, sporting brightly coloured lovebirds and pheasants, or walk alongside the Lop Eared and Giant Californian and Flemish rabbits, and turtles living inside Rabbiton.
- The Sculptureum is world class, and only a few minutes drive from the lovely Matakana village, North of Auckland.
- Don't worry about the weather, get together a group of friends and come on down to admire the spectacles - they're open rain or shine with plenty of umbrellas to borrow and six indoor art galleries to view.
- Valid Thursday to Sunday only.
- Please note: this is a 48-Hour Flash Sale (unless sold out prior).
Grab entry to Sculptureum and a mug of mulled wine from Sculptureum & Rothko.
Choose from 10 options:
- $19 for one person
- $38 for two people
- $57 for three people
- $76 for four people
- $95 for five people
- $114 for six people
- $133 for seven people
- $152 for eight people
- $171 for nine people
- $190 for ten people