- Feast your eyes on the magnificent sculptures, gardens and works of art throughout the Sculptureum, with three sculpture gardens extending over 1.5km of flat paths.
- For the animal lover, visit the five on site aviaries, sporting brightly coloured Sun Conure Parrots, or walk alongside the Lop Eared and Giant Californian and Flemish rabbits, living inside Rabbiton.
- The Sculptureum is world class, and only a few minutes drive from the lovely Matakana village, North of Auckland.
- Grab the option that includes a glass of wine to enjoy as you walk through the gardens.
- Don't worry about the weather, get together a group of friends and come on down to admire the spectacles - they're open rain or shine with plenty of umbrellas to borrow and six indoor art galleries to view.
- Grab up to four for you and your friends.
Grab entry to Sculptureum from Sculptureum & Rothko.
Choose from two options:
- $27.50 for an entry to Sculptureum for one person
- $36.50 for an entry to Sculptureum for one person and a glass of new release Rose or Chardonnay