- Archimedes of Syracuse was a Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer - and now is your chance to witness his inventions and scientific discoveries.
- During your time, you'll view computer-modelled animations and interact with machines, making this exhibition perfect for all ages.
- Don't miss out on the opportunity to view pioneering technologies by the man who is considered the greatest mathematician of antiquity and one of the greatest of all time.
- On top of this exhibition, you'll be able to explore the rest of the Museum (excluding Exscite) while you are there, free of charge.
- With an offer this good, it'll have you yelling "Eureka!"
Grab entry to Eureka: The Inventions of Archimedes Exhibition at Waikato Museum.
Choose from five options:
- $6 for an Adult
- $4 for a Child (4 - 14 Years)
- $10 for a Small Family (One Adult & Two Children)
- $20 for a Large Family (Two Adults & up to Four Children)
- $5 for a Concession