- Museum opening hours 10.00am - 5.00pm daily
- 'Cut! Costume and the Cinema' closes at 5.00pm, Sunday 21st July
- General Admission to all other current exhibitions is FREE
- Child pass valid for ages 3 - 14 years
- Admission is FREE for children aged under 3 years
- Concession pass valid for students, senior citizens, Community Service Card holders and Friends of Waikato Museum - ID required
- Waikato Museum is the exclusive NZ venue for this exhibition which is presented by Exhibits Development Group, Minnesota, USA, in cooperation with Cosprop Ltd, London, UK
- Internationally approved exhibition images are provided courtesy of Photofest
About the 'Cut! Costume and the Cinema' Exhibition:
Waikato Museum is the exclusive New Zealand venue for Cut! Costume and the Cinema, a dazzling exhibition showcasing five centuries of fashion and style as worn by some of Hollywood’s biggest names. Toured by Exhibits Development Group out of Minnesota, USA, Cut! Costume and the Cinema features 43 costumes from 25 films starring the likes of Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley, Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Nicole Kidman, Robert Downey Jr and Daniel Craig. Hamilton will be the only city outside of North America to host this celebration of big-screen glamour and period dress.
About Waikato Museum Te Whare Taonga o Waikato:
Waikato Museum’s engaging programme of exhibitions and events weaves regional and international story-telling magic, drawing on visual art, social history, tangata whenua traditions and science from touring exhibitions, and the museum’s own collections.
On the banks of the Waikato River, in the heart of Hamilton's south-end cultural precinct, Waikato Museum's 13 galleries feature more than 25 new exhibitions and 100 public events annually. They engage and inspire about 150,000 local and international visitors each year.
Valid from Jul 12, 2019
Expires Jul 21, 2019
Limit: 1 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings not essential. Subject to availability. Only valid 12th - 21st July for Cut! Costume and the Cinema exhibition entry. Valid for normal museum operating hours, 10.00am-5.00pm daily, but not for after-hours guided tours. General Admission to all other current exhibitions is free. Proof of purchase (with voucher number identifiable on a print out or smartphone) must be presented prior to admission. Must be used in one visit. Valid for number of people stipulated on coupon only. Children’s prices are for children aged 3 to 14 years. Admission is FREE for children aged under 3 years. Concession pass valid for students, senior citizens, Community Service Card holders and Friends of Waikato Museum - ID required. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Subject to availability.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.