- Head to the North Island's hub of cultural activity, Rotorua, for a day of excitement.
- See the world-famous Pohutu geyser from two lookouts, the globally renowned cultural performances, the largest cooking pool 'Parekohuru' and the Champagne Pool.
- Take on one of the walking tracks for a chance to explore the beautiful hot lakes and mud pools, as well as getting stunning views of the village from above
- Learn about the Māori culture, early migration and geothermal activity through a range of activities in one of New Zealand's most historically rich areas.
- Watch one of the breathtaking cultural performances running at 11.15am or 2.00pm daily.
Choose from two options:
- $36 for an adult
- $16 for a child