- If you're looking for a fun, exciting and healthy way to get out and about the idyllic Twin Coast Cycle Trail let's you enjoy nature and spend time with those most important to you.
- This ‘rail trail’ of safe country tracks, rail corridors, rivers, stunning rural vistas and native bush is a great activity for all fitness levels and ages and the perfect way to really appreciate the natural beauty of the region.
- Pedal at your own pace, get some fresh air and take some memorable snaps while you’re at it - gentle gradients and smooth surfaces for an easy ride for all ages and fitness levels.
- The trail runs through some of New Zealand's earliest European and Māori settlements, including a ride through an 80m rail tunnel - there's even signage highlighting the many natural, cultural and historic landmarks as you pass them.
- Ebikes available at an additional cost, payable direct.
Grab a cycle trail tour around the Bay of Islands from Top Trail Hire & Tours.
Choose from six options:
- $30 for One Adult - 14km Tour (Start from Okaihau)
- $15 for One Child - 14km Tour (Start from Okaihau)
- $40 for One Adult 30km - Kaikohe to Kawakawa
- $20 for One Child 30km - Kaikohe to Kawakawa
- $50 for One Adult - 40km Tour Kaikohe to either Horeke or Opua
- $25 for One Child - 40km Tour Kaikohe to either Horeke or Opua