- Make the most of the sunny weather by starting a new hobby that will have you gripped from the very beginning and be the shakka king of the beach.
- Aotearoa Surf School wants to teach you all the tricks so you can tackle the waves yourself and enjoy the fun, in a safe environment.
- If you've got a buddy whose keen to try this exciting sport, go for the two-person option - it's a great way to keep fit and learn something new together.
- Group lessons run on the weekend Saturday or Sunday at 11.00am or 3.00pm.
- All instructors are internationally qualified surf instructors, first aid trained and surf lifesaving awarded.
- Surfing is for ages six and above and all gear is provided.
- A perfect gift idea for a grommie.
Grab a weekend surfing lesson at Aotearoa Surf School.
Choose from three options:
- $39 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for One Person
- $78 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for Two People
- $129 for a Two-Hour Private Beginner/ Intermediate Lesson for up to Two People