- Make the most of the warmer weather and start a new hobby that will have you gripped from the very beginning. You'll be the shaka king of Auckland's #1 East Coast surf beach.
- Aotearoa Surf School wants to teach you all the tricks so you can tackle the waves yourself and enjoy the fun, in a safe environment.
- If you've got a buddy whose keen to these exciting summer sport, go for the two-person option - it's a great way to keep fit and learn something new together.
- Lessons run at 11.00am or 3.00pm. Group lessons run during the weekends only, and private lessons can be made whichever day it suits you.
- Surfing is for ages six and above.
Grab a surfing lesson at Aotearoa Surf School.
Choose from three options:
- $40 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for One Person (Weekends only)
- $80 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for Two People (Weekends only)
- $129 for a Two-Hour Private Beginner/ Intermediate Lesson for up to Two People