- Make the most of the warmer weather and start a new hobby that will have you gripped from the very beginning and you'll be the shaka king of Auckland's #1 East Coast surf beach.
- Aotearoa Surf School wants to teach you all the tricks so you can tackle the waves yourself and enjoy the fun, in a safe environment.
- If you've got a buddy whose keen to try one of these exciting summer sports, go for the two-person option - it's a great way to keep fit and learn something new together.
- Group lessons run during school holidays and weekends. Private lessons can be made whenever it suits you.
- You are never too old to love this sport and discover why so many people fall in love with the ocean.
Grab a surfing lesson at Aotearoa Surf School.
Choose from three options:
- $40 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for One Person
- $80 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for Two People
- $129 for a Two-Hour Private Beginner/ Intermediate Lesson for up to Two People