- Make the most of the warmer weather and start a new hobby that will have you gripped from the very beginning and you'll be the shaka king of Auckland's #1 East Coast surf beach.
- Aotearoa Surf School wants to teach you all the tricks so you can tackle the waves yourself and enjoy the fun, in a safe environment.
- If you've got a buddy whose keen to try one of these exciting summer sports, go for the two-person option - it's a great way to keep fit and learn something new together.
- Lessons run on Saturdays and Sundays with some selective days during school holidays.
- You are never too old to love this sport and discover why so many people fall in love with the ocean.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a two-hour surfing lesson at Aotearoa Surf School.
Choose from two options:
- $55 for a Two-Hour Surf Lesson for One Person
- $110 for a Two-Hour Surf Lesson for Two People