- Make the most of the warmer weather and start a new hobby that will have you gripped from the very beginning and you'll be the shakka king of the beach.
- Aotearoa Surf School wants to teach you all the tricks so you can tackle the waves yourself and enjoy the fun, in a safe environment.
- If you've got a buddy whose keen to try one of these exciting summer sports, go for the two person option - it's a great way to keep fit and learn something new together.
- Group lessons run seven days a week during school holidays, otherwise weekends and private lessons can be made when it suits you.
- Surfing is for ages six and above and all gear is provided.
Grab a surfing lesson at Aotearoa Surf School.
Choose from four options:
- $39 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for One Person
- $69 for a Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson for Two People
- $99 for a Two-Hour Private Beginner /Intermediate Lesson for One Person
- $129 for a Two-Hour Private Beginner/ Intermediate Lesson for Two People