- Auckland Adventure Jet is one of Auckland’s most exciting Adrenalin pumping activities and they have an exciting new destination to explore.
- Experience the beautiful Waitemata Harbour aboard the original fastest jet boat in Auckland while doing spins, tricks and very high speeds.
- Traveling in excess of 50 knots, the skipper will show you a different side of the iconic Harbour, stopping at famous landmarks to take in the sights and hear the local stories, while enjoying a 30 minute one-way jet boat trip up to Auckland’s Hobsonville Point.
- With the flexibility of your return ferry ticket, it is up to you how long you want to spend up at Little Creatures Brewery before catching the ferry back to Auckland City.
- Visit Little Creatures Brewery with a group of friends, or have a relaxing afternoon at Hobsonville Point.
Grab a 30-minute jet boat ride to Hobsonville Point from Auckland Adventure Jet.
Choose from six options:
- $89 for one person
- $178 for two people
- $356 for four people
- $534 for six people
- $712 for eight people
- $890 for ten people