- Duration: approximately 12 hours and 30 minutes
- Location: pick up and drop off from the Sky Tower or other downtown CBD locations (only by prior arrangement)
- Time: leaves Auckland at 6.00am and returns approximately 6.30pm
- Entrance Fees to Waitangi Treaty House and Grounds
- Spectacular cruise through the Bay of Islands to Cape Brett and the lighthouse
- Journey through the world-famous ’Hole in The Rock’ (conditions permitting)
- Be captivated as you search for the bluenose dolphins across the Bay
- Fully guided tour of the Waitangi Treat House and Grounds
- Immerse yourself in the Maori Cultural Performance
- Small group tours to give that personal and intimate experience
- Highly knowledgeable local guide
- Stops en route for spectacular photos
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation in Auckland CBD or the Sky Tower
Take one of New Zealand’s best road trips - the ultimate three-hour journey of discovery from Auckland to one of the most spectacular parts of New Zealand, the Bay of Islands. Their route offers breathtakingly ever-changing scenery from vast landscapes, rugged mountain ranges and rain forests, clear blue ocean seas, deep gorges and hills and spectacular views of the outstanding natural beauty.
Discover the stunning marine playground and scenic beauty of the region during your four-hour cruise as you make your way through the pristine islands towards the Cape Brett Peninsula and its historic lighthouse and (conditions permitting) through the majestic Hole in the Rock. Marvel at the bottlenose dolphins and a host of other marine and wildlife en route in the hands of your knowledgeable skipper.
Enjoy a three-hour inspiring and cultural experience at the birthplace of New Zealand at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. Enjoy an informative tour with your local Maori guide; a high-energy Maori cultural performance; additionally, ample time to explore Waitangi’s heritage buildings, such as the Treaty House (home to the first British resident) and Te Whare Runanga (Carved Meeting House). Watch live demonstrations in the Carving Studio, take photos beside the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe. Visit the Museum of Waitangi which holds a stunning collection of taonga (treasured objects) that bring to life the history of Waitangi and the Treaty of Waitangi, the founding document of New Zealand.
This amazing tour, travelling in one of our air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz vehicles, takes place over 12 ½ hours with the insight of one of our highly knowledgeable local tour guides. You cannot negate the three-hours road journey to this part of New Zealand but it truly will be a day to remember. No trip to New Zealand’s North Island is complete without a visit to ‘the spectacular Bay of Islands Region’. Bring your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, jacket or warm layers and a camera.
Valid from Sep 29, 2020
Expires Dec 31, 2020
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Blackout dates: 25th December 2020. One coupon is valid for one person. Minimum of four people for tour to happen. Valid for option stipulated on the coupon only. Child is aged 8 - 14 years old. Duration: approximately 12 hours and 30 minutes. Location: pick up and drop off from the Sky Tower or other downtown CBD locations (only by prior arrangement). Time: leaves Auckland at 6.00am (pick up in the preceding 15 minutes) and returns approximately 6.30pm. Bring your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, jacket or warm layers and a camera. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.