- Jump onboard a Bay Explorer full day cruise on their spacious 18-metre vessel with 360° outdoor views, and head out to find some of the best marine diversity in New Zealand.
- If you're lucky you'll experience close-up encounters with seasonal marine wildlife – penguins, seals, dolphins, whales, sunfish, school fish, seabirds, sharks, turtles and even orca.
- Enjoy a relaxing mid-day island stopover at a sheltered cove. Jump off the boat for a swim, or hire a kayak or SUP at an additional cost if you'd like to paddle around and explore.
- Get ready to take some photos of a lifetime, and make the most of the warmer weather in a stunning location.
- The on-board commentary and references with facts on the Bay and local marine wildlife will keep you interested, while comfortable fully enclosed seating downstairs and a large open sun-deck for wildlife watching gives you plenty of cruising options.
- There's cold beer and chilled wine plus food option on board, or bring your own lunch and snacks if you'd like a picnic.
- Join the friendly, professional Bay Explorer crew for a full day 8.00am to 4.00pm cruise adventure!
Grab a full day island and wildlife cruise from Bay Explorer.
Choose from six options:
- $210 for two people
- $299 for a family pass - 2 adults & 3 children (6-12yrs) OR 1 adult & 4 children (6-12yrs)
- $420 for four people
- $630 for six people
- $840 for eight people
- $105 for one extra person